Measure. Predict. Influence.
Skyfii provides an omnidata intelligence solution that helps businesses analyze, predict, and influence visitor behavior across digital and physical experiences.
Skyfii helps venues:
- Manage the Guest Wi-Fi experience across multiple locations
- Consolidate visitor data into a single system of record
- Visualize data about visitor behavior both online and in-venue
- Communicate with visitors based on location and behavior
With Skyfii, you can easily integrate your Meraki MR Series Wi-Fi Access Points and MV Smart Cameras into our visitor intelligence platform.
Thousands of shopping centers, airports, retailers, smart cities, universities, restaurants, and other venues, large and small, rely on Skyfii to improve venue performance and create better experiences for their visitors.
Our software platform is called Skyfii IO, and it’s broken down into modules:
Skyfii Guest WiFiA scalable, flexible, and secure solution for managing the Wi-Fi user experience across multiple locations.
Skyfii IO ConnectA data consolidation platform that works with your entire data ecosystem, including Meraki wireless access points and MV cameras.
Skyfii IO InsightAnalytics, reporting, and data visualization software for measuring the visitor experience across the digital and physical world.
Skyfii IO EngageA location- and behavior-based communications tool that delivers messages over a range of channels and in a variety of formats.
Contact us today to find how Skyfii can help you eliminate guesswork from the visitor experience.
Driving Shoppers to Store Launch Through a Proximity Campaign
As part of the expansion of a large shopping center, Skyfii supported the new launch of a major retail tenant. The goal was to drive shoppers to the store launch after entering the shopping center. Using Skyfii’s IO Platform, an email promoting the store launch was automatically delivered to shoppers within 60-seconds of entering the center. Of shoppers who received the campaign, there was a 14% conversion to the retailer and a 26% higher likelihood of visiting the retailer than other shoppers.
Improving Retail Performance with Data-Driven Insights
Skyfii's IO Insights helped a large fashion retailer diagnose poor sales in one it's locations. The store was able to discover that in-store demographics indexed much more towards younger females than expected, providing them with data they could use to adjust their marketing and operations strategies to increase conversions.
Measuring Student Attendance with WiFi Intelligence
A leading Australian university wanted to improve how they measure attendance. Skyfii enabled them to gather WiFi analytics data, and correlate it with other datasets to track student attendance, prevent student dropouts, and report on how different subjects perform for attendance over time.
- Enrich your customer database. Learn more about your visitors, and enrich your CRM with new data each time they visit your venue – all through your existing Wi-Fi network.
- Improve experiences in your venues. Visualize how visitors move through your venue in-order to identify areas that are congested or underperforming, and then measure the impact that changes to layout, signage, or staffing have on those areas.
- Accurately count visitor traffic. Connect Meraki MV Smart Cameras, and other people counting devices, to gain a highly-accurate count of foot traffic through key areas of your venue.
- Benchmark performance. Compare how different zones or venues across your entire portfolio are performing on metrics like visits, dwell time, and conversions.
- Drive visitor engagement. Deliver targeted content – like surveys, promotional offers, and other types of messages – to your visitors based on conditions like profile, time of day, location within your venue, and behavior.
- Optimize staffing. Identify patterns in visitor traffic volume, and better plan your staffing needs to accommodate. Increase staff during high-traffic periods, and schedule maintenance and cleaning during lower-traffic periods.