Rather than broadcast a generic, shared wireless network, Aerwave automates the delivery of a user's unique, private network on-demand.
Adaptive Wireless Networks
Users in shared spaces don’t trust public Wi-Fi, it’s just a fact. To combat that fear and to eliminate the burden of users manually hopping between networks, Aerwave uses automation to deliver a private network (SSID) to each user, or each team of users, giving them a seamless experience and the peace of mind that the network they are connecting to is private, secure, and trusted.
- Unique encryption, private LAN, mutual authentication.
- Single sign-on.
- Seamlessly travels between locations.
- 100% Cloud-based, 100% API Delivered. No hardware or software required.
- Automatically integrates with existing Cisco Meraki infrastructure.
- Works alongside an existing network setup. Aerwave simply optimizes the remaining available capabilities of your existing setup.
- Hospitality: users can access their corporate VPN through an existing infrastructure when staying at a hotel
- Shared Workspace: users can access their corporate VPN through the existing infrastructure, creating a “branch office” while at a shared workspace
- Multifamily Real Estate: unique private network replacing over a building-wide network infrastructure, replacing the tenant’s existing relationship with legacy telecommunications providers.