AiRISTA Flow Asset Tracking
Locate critical resources to optimize processes
Asset tracking solutions address use cases across vertical industries with proven, measurable ROIs. Integration with the Meraki wireless infrastructure extends the value of your Cisco investment and simplifies deployment.
- Complete line of asset tags, programable over the air
- Tags support a variety of Wi-Fi, BLE, IR, vibration, temperature, and humidity
- Unified Vision software platform delivered on prem, or from the cloud
- Unified Vision APIs support REST, web sockets and streaming protocols
- Management includes infrastructure health monitoring and alerting
- Meraki integration with scanning API and real time streaming protocols
- Popular in healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality, government, and education markets
- Return work-in-progress to the production line to reduce delays - Return WIP or equipment back to production to prevent unnecessary delays. - Use existing Meraki infrastructure with Wi-Fi or BLE tags - Eliminate buffer stock used to coverup inefficiency.
- Track inventory and vehicles in outdoor lots - Using the latest BLE 5.0 technology, read a tag on a vehicle on the opposite side of the 20 acre lot. - The tag's GPS receiver wakes when motion stops to snap coordinates which are backhauled across the lot using BLE 5.0 to an outdoor access point on the side of the building.
- Reduce over-provisioning of equipment that might be hoarded or misplaced - Setup Par Level rules to alert to low or excess inventory. Identify hoarding based on location, proximity, or idle time.
- Wireless ID replaces the need for handheld scanners - A production line of 90 cells replaced the handheld scanners used to display build instructions for that particular product. - BLE tags attached to the product wirelessly identified the product which triggered the push of the build instructions. - Time-motion studies justified the cost in only 6 months.
- Manage perishable inventory based on FIFO practices - expensive inventory like prepreg used for fighter jet panels must be used before expiration dates. - BLE tags on the refrigerated rolls are read and associated with the expiration dates. - Prepreg inventory is pulled FIFO fashion and alerts are generated if expired product is pulled.
- Ensure contaminated or broken equipment is not returned to use until addressed - Buttons on the tags are programable to indicate when equipment is out of use and needs maintenance. - An alert is generated if the equipment is returned to service before a second button is pushed indicating it is ready.
- Automate accounting of frequently moved inventory & equipment - test harnesses used in avionics are portable and expensive. - Placing a tag under the foam in the case allows tracking to identify its paths over time and utilization.
- Integrate asset tracking insights with common business applications to extend the value of your IT investments. - With REST, web and streaming APIs, integration with back office apps and even Internet data like weather can be used to facilitate process flow.
- Passive RFID solutions are also available to complement any RTLS deployment - Many deployments require a combination of passive RFID and active RTLS solutions. - As a sensor agnostic platform, AiRISTA Flow consumes info from passive tags to create a holistic view of all your processes.
Frequently Asked Questions
24x7, Follow the Sun