Guest WiFi as a powerful WiFi marketing tool
Monetize your guest WiFi and create multi-channel marketing campaigns with email, surveys, smart coupons, SMS, and social posts. Conduct targeted digital advertising for select customer groups. Use a rule-based marketing platform for real-time personalized communication.
Engage your customers at a personal level by offering one-click access to your free WiFi via Facebook, Twitter, email and other popular social sites. Gain actionable insights into who your customers are, including their age, gender, location, interests, and what they like, all within the Aislelabs Connect platform.
Aislelabs Connect services numerous industry verticals including airports, retail, brands, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, venues, hospitality, and shopping centers.
Connect also natively integrates with our cloud-based location analytics platform Aislelabs Flow to understand the behavior of your customers. Flow allows you to visualize first time vs. repeat visitors, customer loyalty, dwell times, walking paths, real-time heatmaps, and the complete conversion funnel.
- Build your CRM with hundreds of thousands of new opt-ins for marketing purposes.
- Send timely trigger campaigns to increase sales and activate visitors at the right time.
- Add value by incentivizing customers with limited time one-time use coupons.
- Gather feedback from visitors as they shop or after they exit to pinpoint what works and any concerns for improvement.
- Increase positive reviews at online review sites to social proof and build an online reputation.
Gallery & Videos
Social Retargeting Campaign
A major F&B chain with 500 locations struggled to target and evaluate the ROI of their social campaigns. Within weeks after the deployment of Connect, social retargeting campaigns of thousands of diners were executed. The ROI of each campaign was evaluated in terms of driving repeat traffic back to the stores. Successful campaigns yielded up to 25% engagement rates in the targeted group, resulting in measurable traffic (12% of those engaged) at the restaurants.