Security for Meraki: Fast, Simple, and Agentless - Detailed inventory, risk assessment, and blocking for devices that threaten your business.
Security for Meraki: Fast, Simple, and Agentless
Armis uses your existing Meraki infrastructure to create a detailed inventory of every device on your network. In just minutes, and with no agents or additional hardware, our cloud-to-cloud integration with Meraki gives you visibility into the devices and software on your network, connections between devices, and services being used. Armis analyzes device behavior to detect risks and threats and blocks suspicious or malicious devices automatically.
Major Retailer Identifies and Secures Enterprise IoT Devices Across 1,500 Stores
A nationwide housewares retailer with 1,500 retail stores & warehouses needed to see and secure any unmanaged - or unagentable - device across its business. This included things like video cameras, printers, smart thermostats, digital assistants, or even gaming consoles. In fact, these devices were invisible to them. They chose the Armis Agentless Device Security platform. It integrated with Meraki is just about 15 min. They now had a complete inventory of devices and could secure them.
- Find every device: Armis uses your Meraki infrastructure to discover and classify every device in your environment including servers, laptops, smartphones, VoIP phones, smart TVs, IP cameras, printers, HVAC controls, medical devices, industrial controls, and more. This comprehensive device inventory provides critical information like device manufacturer, model, serial number, location, username, operating system, installed applications, and connections made over time.
- Understand your risks: After identifying a device, Armis calculates its risk score based on multiple factors including software and hardware vulnerabilities that it detects on the device. This risk score helps your security team take proactive steps to reduce your attack surface, and helps you comply with regulatory requirements to identify and prioritize all vulnerabilities.
- Detect threats: You can't put agents on unmanaged devices, so the only way to detect if they become compromised is to monitor their behavior on your network. Armis integrates with your Meraki infrastructure to monitor the behavior of every device on your network. When Armis detects abnormal behavior or an active threat, it alerts your security team and initiates an automated response.
- Stop attacks: Busy security teams need all the help they can get, and automated workflows help them be efficient so they can focus on keeping your organization protected. Armis integrates with your Meraki infrastructure to block suspicious or malicious devices. This automation gives you peace of mind that an attack on any device will be stopped, even if your security team is busy with other priorities.
- Enhance your existing security investments: Armis also integrates with your security management systems like your SIEM, ticketing systems, and asset databases, allowing these systems and your incident responders to leverage the rich information Armis provides.