Incorporate, automate and accelerate
The Automation Hub is a managed automation platform that allows businesses to automate any IT infrastructure. OverIP’s team of automation engineers implement automated workflows on demand, for your consumption via an ‘as a service’ model. Once built and tested, automation workflows are promoted to a dedicated services catalogue for execution by your business.
You can host any automated activity; from new site builds to simple infrastructure changes. Importantly, the Automation hub integrates with a myriad of operational tools to ensure all activities are seamlessly aligned with your business processes.
- Host a new site build on the Automation Hub. Based on a site type, the automation hub will; create a a service desk ticket for monitoring the activity and log collection, allocate and configure infrastructure to your reference architecture, document the site build, load the devices into your corporate CMDB and notify engineering services to attend site for installation.
- Using a multi-vendor infrastructure stack? The automation hub integrates with all major infrastructure vendors allowing you to make fleet wide changes to your infrastructure without the need to configure each separately
- Are you required to run compliance audits on your IT infrastructure? The automation hub can perform compliance audits across your infrastructure at a click of a button. Custom audits will be built to your requirements.
- Host test plans on the Automation hub. The automation hub can be used to perform a range of infrastructure system tests.
- The automation hub is designed to be an extension of your team. We have various commercial models available to suit your operating model.