Office occupancy analytics for COVID-19 response
As the companies worldwide are preparing for the lockdown restrictions to be lifted, most of them are struggling to provide a safe office environment for staff returning to work with:
- No real-time data on office occupancy;
- No real-time alerts to ensure compliance with density per person standards;
- No ability to trace visits from offices affected by the outbreak.
Basking’s AI & WiFi-based occupancy analytics platform is uniquely positioned to help companies in post-COVID-19 times. It‘s a quick-to-deploy, highly scalable and non-intrusive solution.
Basking’s real-time occupancy monitoring enables:
- Automated compliance - reporting and tracing based on governmental density and social distance standards.
- Safety & productivity insights - safe return to offices via staggered shifts, optimized cleaning and lower desks capacity.
- Cost savings - data-driven portfolio optimization based on the adoption of work-from-home policies.
Basking is providing free access to its app while the lockdown restrictions are in place.
COVID-19 RESPONSE FEATURES
- Real-time office attendance tracking.
- Automated social distancing compliance, incl. real-time alerts if the density levels are exceeding the pre-defined values.
- Office-to-office mobility monitoring for fast response measures when a positive COVID-19 case is identified.
- Real-time occupancy heatmaps dashboard for cleaning services to prioritize the cleaning of the recently occupied office areas.
- Forecasting post-lockdown office occupancy levels based on mobility patterns and Work-From-Home adoption among the employees.
- Instant data streaming based on Cisco Meraki Scanning API integration.
- Room- and desk-level occupancy monitoring based on Cisco Meraki MV cameras (GDPR-compliant).
Basking.io & NAI apollo: space optimization in Frankfurt HQ office
NAI apollo is an owner-managed real estate consultancy headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, advising clients Germany-wide on transactions in commercial and residential real estate. Results: - Unlocking the potential for 75 more people to be allocated in the office without an increase in footprint - Identified opportunity to repurpose up to 670 m2, by reducing the number of workstations to improve office conditions and enable Activity-Based Work - Saving up to €200,000 a year in cost avoidance
Frequently Asked Questions
Basking support includes: - Up to 6 hours per month of support and customization work for data science, data engineering, product development and custom reports requests, depending on the Subscription Plan. - FAQs and Technical Documentation. - Software upgrades and updates.