Basking.io: Social Distancing
Office occupancy analytics for COVID-19 response
As the companies worldwide are preparing for the lockdown restrictions to be lifted, most of them are struggling to provide a safe office environment for staff returning to work with:
- No real-time data on office occupancy;
- No real-time alerts to ensure compliance with density per person standards;
- No ability to trace visits from offices affected by the outbreak.
Basking’s AI & WiFi-based occupancy analytics platform is uniquely positioned to help companies in post-COVID-19 times. It‘s a quick-to-deploy, highly scalable and non-intrusive solution.
Basking’s real-time occupancy monitoring enables:
- Automated compliance - reporting and tracing based on governmental density and social distance standards.
- Safety & productivity insights - safe return to offices via staggered shifts, optimized cleaning and lower desks capacity.
- Cost savings - data-driven portfolio optimization based on the adoption of work-from-home policies.
Basking is providing free access to its app while the lockdown restrictions are in place.
COVID-19 RESPONSE FEATURES
- Real-time office attendance tracking.
- Automated social distancing compliance, incl. real-time alerts if the density levels are exceeding the pre-defined values.
- Office-to-office mobility monitoring for fast response measures when a positive COVID-19 case is identified.
- Real-time occupancy heatmaps dashboard for cleaning services to prioritize the cleaning of the recently occupied office areas.
- Forecasting post-lockdown office occupancy levels based on mobility patterns and Work-From-Home adoption among the employees.
- Instant data streaming based on Cisco Meraki Scanning API integration.
- Room- and desk-level occupancy monitoring based on Cisco Meraki MV cameras (GDPR-compliant).
- Basking enables automated social distancing compliance, including real-time alerts if the density levels are exceeding the pre-defined values.
- Office-to-office mobility monitoring allows for fast response measures (proactive facilities cleaning) when a positive COVID-19 case is identified.
- Real-time COVID Response Compliance dashboards allow the executive stakeholders and employees to see the adjusted capacity of the building and actual occupancy rates across the company's offices.
- Basking also enables the forecasting of the post-lockdown office occupancy levels based on mobility patterns and Work-From-Home adoption.
Gallery & Videos
Portfolio-wide occupancy monitoring for Colliers International's Back-to-Office measures
“During the pandemic, Basking has worked diligently to help us track patterns of movement and identify capacity and utilization, which are key areas for us to monitor as our people return to the workplace.” Andrea Wolf, Global Vice President, Real Estate & Workplace Strategy
Basking.io & NAI apollo: space optimization in Frankfurt HQ office
NAI apollo is an owner-managed real estate consultancy headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, advising clients Germany-wide on transactions in commercial and residential real estate. Results: - Unlocking the potential for 75 more people to be allocated in the office without an increase in footprint - Identified opportunity to repurpose up to 670 m2, by reducing the number of workstations to improve office conditions and enable Activity-Based Work - Saving up to €200,000 a year in cost avoidance
Colliers International achieves better staff allocation in its London HQ
Colliers International is a global commercial real estate services organization with approximately 12,000 employees in more than 500 offices in 69 countries.\ Basking deployed its software solution within 4 offices across Canada, the US, & the UK. The following case study applies to their main office in London, with results analyzed over a period of 3 months. Findings: EUR 984,000 per year in cost avoidance through more efficient staff allocation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Basking support includes: - Up to 6 hours per month of support and customization work for data science, data engineering, product development and custom reports requests, depending on the Subscription Plan. - FAQs and Technical Documentation. - Software upgrades and updates.