GET MORE OUT OF EVERY CUSTOMER VISIT
The Proximity DMP enables companies from various industries to turn their local customer visits into data. It can be used to improve the shopping experience and optimize the customer journey in local stores.
- CUSTOMER ANALYTICS
- The Proximity DMP enables you to analyze the collected offline data from all proximity technologies. It provides insightful dashboards about POS performance and frequency of visits.
- PROXIMITY MARKETING
- You can engage with your customers right at the moment of their buying decision. The Proximity DMP triggers location-based campaigns and provides analytics for precise retargeting – online and offline.
- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- Set-up, configure and manage large-scale POI technologies like Cisco Meraki Beacons, Geofences and NFC infrastructures to gather location-based data for infrastructure monitoring and asset tracking.
Cisco Meraki & Proximity DMP
Cisco Meraki owners already have Bluetooth advertising and scanning capabilities built into their access points. Now they get the added flexibility of the Proximity DMP, with a diverse number of location-based solutions such as Customer Analytics, Proximity Marketing, Asset Tracking and more.
- MERAKI INTEGRATION
Easily enable Cisco Meraki access points to act as Bluetooth beacons to run various location-based services.
- NO DEVELOPMENT EFFORT
Our platform is offered as a cloud service. That saves you lengthy and costly implementation and maintenance efforts.
- DATA PRIVACY & SECURITY
We strictly comply to the new European General Data Protection Regulations
- GOOGLE CERTIFIED
We are a fully-certified Eddystone partner. We support the secure Eddystone-EID, Nearby Notifications and store visit attribution.
- OPEN PLATFORM
The Proximity DMP comes with server-to-server APIs and cross platform SDKs for fast integration and data exchange.
- VENDOR AGNOSTIC
A fully hardware and vendor agnostic platform. We support all iBeacon, Eddystone and custom beacon advertising profiles.
ESPRIT: 360° Customer Insight and Increased Engagement
For an international fashion retailer it is essential to optimize the cross-channel customer journey, e.g. through offering a shopping basket and loyalty program that works online, offline and on mobile. The customer receives a message about not yet bought products from the online shop when entering a store. Furthermore, Esprit utilizes Proximity DMP to engage with customers inside and outside the store with messages about newly arrived products or current specials.
- Access real-time events such as visitor frequency, loyalty metrics, heatmaps etc by leveraging the Proximity DMP and the BLE capabilities of the Cisco Meraki access points.
- Integrating with the Proximity DMP makes it possible to setup campaigns and engage with customers using your own App. All of which can be done in a few clicks for both beacons & geo-fences seamlessly.
- Businesses with an existing network of battery powered beacons can very well capitalize on our infrastructure management and sharing features. You can also monitor a beacon fleet using the Cisco Meraki access points' scanning features.