Boundless Access Control
More granular access control to an organization
More granular role access control to your organizations
If you're using the Meraki Dashboard, you've probably experienced frustrations with the lack of granularity it has in terms of controlling access to your organization.
Only two options exist: Full admin, or Read-only.
What if you need more flexibility than that?
The Boundless Custom Dashboards provide you with much more control and granularity, enabling you to limit the level of access you want to grant to those accessing your Meraki networks and organizations.
With the Custom Dashboards you can create customized dashboards for specific users. This way, you can limit their level of access to only the functions that are relevant to them.
Fully customizable dashboards that adapt to each user needs
The Boundless Custom Dashboards used the Meraki API to enable you to design targeted dashboards with customized widgets, which you can then assign to specific user roles.
- Choose among 4 types of entities to which you can provide an access to: organization, network, configuration template, or device
- Select and customize your widgets by easily adding or removing operations, fields, and targets
- Assign each Custom Dashboard to individual or multiple roles
- Create as many Custom Dashboards as you require, and easily delete them once you don't need them anymore
Technology powered by the Meraki Dashboard API
The Boundless Automation applications have been exclusively designed for Cisco Meraki networks and are powered by the Meraki Dashboard API. This empowers networking teams to take advantage of automation without having to write a line of code.
The Boundless Platform seamlessly integrates with your Meraki organizations by simply using your Meraki API key.
- Avoid the risk of mistake and misconfigurations by limiting access to just the functionalities required by each user, department, or external provider
- Provide more granular permissions to your clients, beyond full admin or read-only access
- For Managed Service Providers who are looking to provide a more customized Meraki dashboard experience for their clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact For international contact information, please visit our website. Website: boundlessdigital.com