Cloud4Wi | Link
Deliver location-based content
Link from Cloud4Wi enables companies to automatically reach out to guests by email or text message, and deliver location-based content, such as advertising, coupons and surveys, as well as custom content during the onboarding experience.
Thanks to the open architecture, companies can easily incorporate WiFi marketing into their existing business strategies. Cloud4Wi offers unlimited ready-to-use connectors with all of the systems companies are already using, and provides a powerful Developer Hub including a rich set of APIs, webhooks, as well as a unique Mobile SDK and other development tools. Cloud4Wi Link is an add-on of Cloud4Wi Splash.
- Multiple triggers
- Multiple channels
- Delivery of custom messages or integration with native smart content
- Campaign targeting by segment Flexible delivery conditions and frequency options
- Visual email composer
- Performance reports
- Rich set of APIs and webhooks to ingest WiFi analytics into third-party business systems
- Trigger messages based on on-site guest behaviors
- Connect with guests by email or text message
- Send coupons and surveys, or publish promotional and advertising pages
Prada Group upgrades dining experiences with Cloud4Wi and Cisco Meraki:
- 600+ stores worldwide
- Offer free WiFi with fast and easy login
- Personalize in-store customer experience with digital and human touch. Read the full success story here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cloud4Wi support includes: - Technical documentation and FAQ - Cloud4Wi community - Software upgrades and updates - Ticket-based support - 24x7 telephone support