Cloud4Wi | Spaces
Make data driven decisions
Spaces from Cloud4Wi enables companies to use on-site behavioral data for more informed decisions and increased understanding of their effectiveness. Using Cloud4Wi Spaces, companies can analyze the foot traffic to their locations and discover relevant trends. They can also analyze foot traffic distribution across different hours of the day and the days of the week, and across different areas within their locations.
Thanks to the open architecture, companies can easily incorporate WiFi analytics into their existing business strategies. Cloud4Wi offers unlimited ready-to-use connectors with all of the systems companies are already using, and provides a powerful Developer Hub including a rich set of APIs, webhooks, as well as a unique Mobile SDK and other development tools.
Cloud4Wi Spaces is an add-on of Cloud4Wi Splash.
· Foot traffic trends
· Foot traffic distribution in a custom time period by zone
· Foot traffic distribution across different areas within a location
· Rich set of APIs and webhooks to ingest WiFi analytics into third-party business systems
Download Cloud4Wi Spaces data sheet here.
- Analyze foot traffic to specific locations, and discover relevant trends
- Analyze foot traffic distribution across different hours of the day and the days of the week
- Understand foot traffic distribution across different areas within a location
Gruppo FS Italiane
Gruppo FS Italiane uses Cloud4Wi to create smart cities
Frequently Asked Questions
Cloud4Wi support includes: - Technical documentation and FAQ - Cloud4Wi community - Software upgrades and updates - Ticket-based support - 24x7 telephone support