Cloud4Wi | Volare SpacesFootfall Analytics
Obtain insights into on-site customer behaviors for more informed marketing decisions and increased understanding of their effectiveness.
Unlock the potential of on-site behavior analytics
Volare Spaces from Cloud4Wi enables enterprises to obtain insights into on-site customer behaviors for more informed marketing decisions and increased understanding of their effectiveness. Using Volare Spaces, enterprises can understand how customers behave while in their locations: where they gather the most, how long they stay, and how often they return. The Volare Spaces relies on powerful AI-driven algorithms to turn the massive volume of data collected into actionable insights.
- Comprehensive behavioral metrics: traffic index; attraction rate; bounce rate; returning rate; average visit duration
- Powerful business-oriented tools to easily visualize quantitative behavioral insights
- Custom time period to quickly discover business trends (full flexibility: day, week, month, year, custom range)
- Rich set of APIs and webhooks to ingest on-site behavior analytics into third-party business systems
- High accuracy of location analytics with Volare Sense, our WiFi sensor
Download the Volare Spaces data sheet here.
Gruppo FS Italiane
Gruppo FS Italiane uses Cloud4Wi and Cisco Meraki to create smart cities:
- 15 stations (600+ in roadmap) in Italy
- 723k+ new online visitors in over one year
- Context-aware services (e.g. timetable and maps)
- In-depth insights into visitor behaviors within railway stations
- Orchestration of services offered by stakeholders.
- Understand which marketing campaigns are most effective in driving foot traffic to your locations, increasing sales and building loyalty
- Increase the effectiveness of your on-site marketing