Cloudifi Guest ConnectGuest WiFi
Cloudifi Guest Connect is a beautifully simple Captive Portal / Splash page solution used exclusively for controlling the Guest WiFi Session.
Simple Captive Portal for controlling Guest WiFi
Cloudifi Guest Connect is tightly integrated with the Meraki Cloud to show session and user data rather than using a separate portal of its own - keeping things simple!
It utilizes our own Cloud-based custom built Radius Server for authentication, session control and Meraki Group Policy application to Guest sessions.
The solution appeals to those customers that want a simple Guest Access solution to use with their Meraki MR Cloud Managed Access Points or MX Security Appliances, and that don't want to pay for the sometimes rarely used 'marketing' features of other solutions.
Guest Connect is the ONLY solution on the market that works with Meraki APs to set an enforceable time and/or data download limit per client, per day.
It offers multiple authentication mechanisms including the capture of Guest name and eMail address, Click-through only,Voucher code, Paypal Express for paid access and our new Corporate version (shown in screen shots below) for sponsor approved access.
The solution supports single or multiple devices with Hard Time limits applied to Guest sessions whereby Guests will only be able to use the WiFi for a defined session time per a defined time period. eg 1 hour every 4 hours. (Out-of-the-box the Meraki time limit is a soft time limit, which disconnects a Guest from a session, but then will allow them to immediately re-connect).
It also supports Hard Data limits applied to Guest sessions whereby Guests will only be able to use the WiFi up to a pre-defined download limit per a defined time period. eg 200MB every 4 hours. (Out-of-the-box Meraki has no mechanism to set or enforce a client download limit).
Automatic Off-line mode can be configured for Guest WiFi where failover to an LTE based Internet connection is detected and Guest access restricted to conserve bandwidth.
Meraki Group Policies are automatically applied to specific Authentication paths to control session bandwidth, implement custom firewall rules, and Layer 7 application restrictions.
A single standardized Mobile-friendly Splash page where the image and logo are easily interchanged by Cloudifi to customize the look of the page to the venue's requirements.
Cloudifi's New Corporate version with internally sponsored access provided via an SMS code to the Guest's phone. It provides the ability to set Time and Data usage, the number of devices allowed and the ability to assign a Group Policy by the sponsor upon approval.
Cloudifi Guest Connect is ideal for Guest WiFi authentication in Hotels, Quick Service Restaurants, retail outlets, hopping centres, cafes, bars, outdoor events, exhibitions, concerts, education facilities and in commercial settings.
Cloudifi Guest Connect has been designed as a simple but secure, cost effective and powerful solution that takes full advantage of all the Meraki specific control features found in their Dashboard and builds on them to give improved Guest access control.
Cloudifi Guest Connect serves customers in English Language locales globally including the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Cloudifi Guest Connect pricing starts from an affordable $299 plus tax annually for a single AP using our standard Click-through portal with time restriction.
Our pricing model is based on a per AP charge, per site, per annum and varies depending on the features required.
For more information, a quote and a live demo that you can test, please contact us.
Cloudifi Guest Connect in 460 Site Quick Service Restaurant Chain
Cloudifi Guest Connect has been used in the Red Rooster and Oporto Chain of Quick Service Restaurants throughout Australia with their Meraki WiFi appliances for over 5 years. It is used in their restaurants to provide a branded secure access solution for Guest WiFi and to time limit the Guest WiFi session to ensure quick turnover of tables as well as cap the usage of the Internet connection.
- Guest Captive Portal to bill the customer by time for Internet Access - integrated with Paypal for payment. It is possible to create two tiers of use, one for 'Free' access for a certain period and another for 'Paid' access, each with its own Group Policy assignment to shape traffic.
- Guest Captive Portal to limit the session time or set a data limit that can not be exceeded. Able to be reset from within the Meraki Dashboard if additional access is required. Configurable to reset automatically after a defined period has elapsed. eg. 1 hour access every 8 hours.
- Guest Captive Portal to limit the session time or set a data limit and capture the name and email address of the Guest. The details can be emailed automatically to the Administrator daily or weekly as a CSV file.
- Guest Captive Portal using Vouchers with a code that can be created at the concierge desk via a portal and given to the Guest to login. Multiple devices can use the one Voucher code if allowed by the Admin.
- Guest Captive Portal used in a Corporate setting where Supervisor sponsored access is required. The Guest requests access by inputting their details, the Supervisor approves the time, data limit, device number and Group Policy assigned and a Text/Email is sent to the Guest with a code to use to authenticate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please email us with your requirements and our representative will contact you asap to discuss them with you. The Cloudifi Guest Connect team is based in Australia, so there may be a delay in response if you are in the USA due to the time zone differences. We can easily set up a demo for the authentication mechanism you are interested in evaluating, customised to your own requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!