Managed Services Platform for Cisco-Meraki
Encapto MSM combines the power of zero-touch provisioning for the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and simple, feature-rich network control for their clients to deliver high value, low cost managed services in the small and medium business market.
Encapto MSM allows MSPs to bring together services from the Cisco-Meraki portfolio and Encapto's onboard guest network features to create a “just right” fully managed network service. MSPs then extend control to their clients over precisely the features required. MSM can be deployed to the MSP data center or run from the Encapto Cloud.
- Flexible customer provisioning via self-sign up or MSP ordering systems for distribution via retail and online channels
- MSP defined managed service leveraging Cisco-Meraki hardware and cloud services for network management and security
- Significant scalability through zero-touch provisioning eliminating errors and saving time and money
- Simplified customer interface enables one-stop network management for non-technical users
- End-user engagement and analytics features deliver huge ROI for MSP customers
- Permissions layer isolates only the relevant Cisco-Meraki cloud functions for control by the customer
- MSP interface for management and support for SMB services
Telstra Air Merchant WiFi - Service Provider WiFi for the SMB Market
Single pane, intuitive, “just right” control over Cisco Meraki WLAN and Encapto's native guest onboarding features. Provisioned automatically with no staff intervention, Telstra Air Merchant delivers instant value add for Telstra and its customers using Cisco-Meraki MR33 APs to deliver its Air Merchant product. Telstra Air Merchant customers are not network managers. They demand quality without the complexity. So Encapto makes use of Cisco-Meraki's extensive API to deliver a simplified UI.
- Service Provider to quickly develop and launch Managed WiFi Service offerings with Broadsoft, Umbrellla, SD-WAN, and all features of MR, MX, MV
- Use Encapto to deliver automated Meraki Cloud provisioning at massive scale interfaced with the service provider core
- Seamless integration using Meraki APIs to deliver multiple products and services from the Cisco portfolio in single pane of glass managed service offerings
- Increased Carrier WiFi footprint throught additional SP branded network access can be provisioned alongside customer-centric functions, for increased network coverage and data offload purposes.