Feature Rich Managed Services Platform
Encapto MSM combines the power of zero-touch provisioning for the Service Provider (SP) and simple, feature rich network control for their clients to deliver high value, low cost managed services in the small and medium business market.
Encapto MSM allows SPs to bring together services from the Cisco-Meraki portfolio and Encapto’s onboard guest network features to create a “just right” fully managed network service. SPs then extend control to their clients over precisely the features required. MSM can be deployed to the SP data center or run from the Encapto Cloud.
- Flexible customer provisioning via self-signup or SP ordering systems for distribution via retail and online channels
- SP defined managed service leveraging Cisco-Meraki hardware and cloud services for network management and security
- Significant scalability through zero touch provisioning eliminating errors and saving time and money
- Simplified customer interface enables one-stop network management for non-technical users
- End user engagement and analytics features deliver huge ROI for SP customers
- Massively expanded network footprint for delivery of other SP services in high footfall environments
- Permissions layer isolates only the relevant Cisco-Meraki cloud functions for control by customer
- SP interface for management and support for SMB services
Jio uses Encapto to manage Public Wi-Fi
Encapto helps Indian Service Provider Jio to manage the largest Public Wi-Fi system in the world.
- Service Provider to quickly develop and launch Managed WiFi Service offerings with Broadsoft, Umbrellla, SD-WAN, and all features of MR, MX, MV