EnGauge by Degree Analytics
Supporting Student Success with Meraki Data
- What does the student experience actually look like?
- What's the difference between a successful student and an unsuccessful student?
- What students are going to class? How often do they miss?
- How are our facilities being used on campus? By who?
- Who uses the Library?
Degree Analytics calculates hundreds of student behavioral metrics through the wireless network by combining network data with data from the university's Student Information System (SIS), and then analyzing the data from a student perspective, not a hardware or space perspective.
The data and analysis can be used to measure student success, create alerts for students in real-time, nudge students towards positive behaviors, measure program efficacy, and ultimately improve retention.
Graduate. More. Students.
- Improving Retention and Graduation Rates for Higher Education
- Behavioral Analytics - Bring visibility into how students engage the campus
- Facility Optimization - Peak hours, peak days, immediately begin to measure ROI
- Enhance Existing Student Success Platforms - CRM, LMS, SIS
Gallery & Videos
Assorted University Student Success Report
In addition to providing software solutions and early alerts, Degree Analytics can engage from a research perspective to identify the largest areas of opportunity for a university's student success strategy. These bespoke deliverables answer the most pressing questions universities face, and leverage existing wireless data to understand student behavior and engagement.