Healthcare RTLS Solutions
Location insight to patients, staff, and equipment
AiRISTA Flow's Unified Vision platform uses wireless tags for patients, staff, and equipment that relay location from your Meraki infrastructure. Automated alerts allow a real time response to surges and bottlenecks. Reports collect data for flow analysis and continuous process improvement. Ideal for use across the hospital, the platform coordinates staff and equipment to respond to changing patient patterns through the delivery system.
- Efficient utilization of medical equipment
- PAR level accounting & alerts
- Dwell time/hoarding in specific areas or process points
- “Find Nearest” asset in real time
- Reduce healthcare acquired infections
- Guard against patients wandering and falls
- Comply with directives for staff's physical safety
- Respond to excessive patient wait times
- Automate patient satisfaction scores based on time/location
- Asset Tracking - Locate the nearest equipment to your location immediately. - Alert to Par levels that exceed or dip below user definable thresholds. - Avoid over-procurement through historic analysis of utilization - Discourage hoarding of equipment
- Patient Flow - Monitor and alert to excessive wait times - Track time spent with various staff or departments - Sends alerts or reminders to patients with flashing LEDs, buzzer, or vibration
- Staff Safety - Scramble aid to staff in duress - Record events with timestamps for record keeping or practice. - Programable buttons indicate when help is on its way or if escalation is required. - Text interface on tag to help responders prepare for and locate the incident.
- Contact Tracing - Alert wearers of tags when they are within a predefined perimeter of another tag - Store up to 100 contacts on the tag and upload contacts to the server when in the vicinity of a Meraki access point. - Contact histories make contact tracing simple and instantaneous.
- Wander Management - Prevent elopement in senior care settings - Integrate with building systems for automated door locks - Integrate with Meraki cameras for real time video feeds.
- Hand Hygiene - Improve compliance and reduce HAIs - Works with any vendor's dispenser - Create different protocols for different units or staff. - Use automated reports to encourage change through gamification.
- Staff Workflow - Record time spent with patients - Record nurse rounding - Send texts to personnel tag for real time responses.
Frequently Asked Questions
24x7, Follow the Sun