Hospitality RTLS Solutions
Safety & convenience for customers and staff
Ensure the safety & convenience for customers and staff as people return to social activities.
- Cruise ships use AiRISTA Flow Social Distancing & Contact Tracing to prevent infection and spread.
- Wireless ID worn by guests provides access to guest rooms and other amenities.
- Panic buttons worn by hotel Guest Room Attendants alert to duress situations as cities and states mandate their use.
- Social Distancing & Contact Tracing - Tags alert when other tags come within a prescribed distance. - Once the prescribed duration is met, the contact is stored on the tag Tags upload their history of stored contacts to the server when near a Meraki access point. - Contact tracing is instantaneous from the portal's user interface.
- Hotel Guest Room Attendant Panic Button - Cities and entire states are requiring panic buttons to keep Guest Room Attendants safe - Integrated with Meraki BLE infrastructure, the solution works out of the box with no additional infrastructure.
- Wireless ID Guest Key - As experts in passive RFID, AiRISTA Flow has worked with customers for custom tags that embed RFID chips on the tag for things like access to guest rooms.
IHG Marketplace offers Panic Button for GRAs
The AiRISTA Flow Panic Button solution uses the BLE radio in Meraki APs for precise location. Using their Meraki infrastructure, IHG eliminated the need for additional BLE beacons making the solution inexpensive and deployed by local staff. Guest Room Attendants where a badge or wrist strap which creates an alert when in distress at the push of a button. Responders are directed to the location for help in real time.
Crowne Plaza Times Square Deploys Panic Button
"AiRISTA Flow provided solutions when previous providers failed to get the task completed on time! The creativity and partnership all within the identified budget proved to be a resounding success with our RTLS system at the property. The work provided by the Director of Project Engineering, was second to none – timely, collaborative and professional at all times." Mark Sanders, Managing Director, Crowne Plaza Times Square
Frequently Asked Questions
24x7, Follow the Sun