Inpixon Workplace Readiness
Inpixon is a leading indoor data company that specializes in delivering Indoor Intelligence solutions. The company’s Workplace Readiness™ Dashboards provide a centralized location for organizations to monitor, analyze, and create visibility into critical workplace health and safety conditions so you can quickly adapt to the needs of your changing environment. Collect and interpret occupancy and foot-traffic data from your existing Meraki Wi-Fi to provide near real-time analytics and tools that support:
- contact tracing
- social distancing performance
- sanitation prioritization and directives
- building occupancy and using insights
- and more
Create safer, smarter, more resilient workplaces that meet government and industry directives, and help ensure the health and wellness of your organization’s greatest asset - its people.
- Reduce the Spread of Potential Illness - Leverage Wi-Fi device contact tracing that uses location data to rapidly identify devices and areas that may have been exposed to an infected person.
- Ensure Employee Safety - Create visibility around compliance on physical distancing policies, crowding, and other occupancy data to reduce risk and ensure employee safety and well being.
- At-A-Glance Visibility - Visualize critical, near-real time insights to quickly know what’s happening in your space and pinpoint trouble areas. Screen for symptoms before entry with questionnaire-based health test.
- Clean More Effectively - Identify zones or floors that may require cleaning as a result of exposure or high traffic. Automate reports for facilities teams to show on a map where to focus cleaning.
- Monitor Building & Zone Health - Measure the current and hour-by-hour health of your building and zones with a proprietary algorithm derived health score.
- Analyze Patterns and Trends - Reveal patterns and trends of where and how people are flowing through buildings. Use this data to dynamically manage the configuration of your workspace and better support distancing policies.