Bridging the gap between online and offline data
***NEW*** COVID-19 Social Distancing Monitoring feature Jogogo has just launched a NEW COVID-19 Social Distancing Monitoring feature and are offering a 60-day license for free to Cisco Meraki customers to help them get through this difficult time.
Covid-19 is forcing the government to prioritize essential services and Public health officials have required to implement additional preventive measures to ensure the safety of their customers and employees, such as:
◆ Limitation for in-store traffic to respect the rules of social distancing a◆Enforcing the social distancing rules of keeping 1 to 2 metres apart
Who would benefit from a solution like this immediately?Grocery | Pharmacy | Office Space | Manufacturing | Bank | Hospitals and Clinics | Airports
Retailers are increasingly in need to bring the digital experience into their stores.
Jogogo empowers organizations to gain a clear understanding of their customer journeys in their physical spaces and measure the conversion funnels that matter to them.
Leveraging sensors and quality location data such as Cisco WiFi infrastructure, Meraki cameras, IoT sensors and connected devices, Jogogo brings unprecedented data and tools to measure the behavior of people visiting, interacting and engaging into the offline world. As a result, Jogogo provides businesses & organizations with the ability to build unprecedented solutions with faster time to value.
Measure consumer behavior in your retail spaces by leveraging the power of Jogogo along with Meraki WiFi Access Points and Cameras.
Measure store activity and performance in real-time:
- Number of visitors that enter your store
- Time spent in store
- Frequency of visits
- Traffic per hour & per day
- Segment visitor activity by demography
- Conversions such as throughway rates, visits to check out rates, visitor to staff ratios
Measure consumer journey from check in to check out:
- Measure consumer activity and performance in your aisles and departments
- Drill down into a given aisle or department to understand how visitors behave (traffic, duration, low & peak hours, density of traffic, directionality)
- Measure most common paths that visitors take past entry, attribution and conversion funnels
Go beyond guest WiFi and enhance your store experience.
Agnostic store check-in methods:
Incentivize your consumers to engage with your brand based on their mobile habits.
In-Store Mobile Engagement Tools:
Once a customer has checked-in, increase their in-store experience by providing them with contextually relevant notifications, communications or redirection links such as (no app nor beacons required):
- Store information
- Assistance (support, chat, phone, web)
- Discoveries (offers, products, events)
- Loyalty (such as applications, community pages, memberships)
Engagement statistics and tools based on your cross channel strategies:
- Measure engagement insights, offline-online attribution and visitor behavior based on demography and interests
- For a more unified experience with your technology stack, notifications and communications can be sent through one or more channels (SMS, Email, Push Notification or API)
Store Traffic Analysis with 95% Accuracy
The requirement: Count visitors in a retail location with a minimum accuracy level of 90% with Meraki cameras located at the entrance of their store. The results: The retailer reached a 95% level of accuracy with Jogogo's platform and Meraki's MV Sense API.
- Accurately analyze visitors' traffic with Meraki Cameras
- Measure individual zone or point of interest visit performance over time to determine the ROI of your traffic driving initiatives.
- Communicate with your customers in real-time with personalized messaging that will lead to increased store conversions