Kisi Access Control
The All-in-One Access Control Solution
Kisi provides modern door access control that’s built for IT teams. One dashboard manages all your Kisi-connected locations, using state-of-the-art Bluetooth/NFC door readers, that are connected via PoE. Kisi leverages cloud, mobile and IT integrations, like SAML 2.0 or SCIM for admins to easily manage their facility security through one single pane of glass.
Kisi's integration with Cisco Meraki cameras provides visual snapshots that enhance the audit trail for admins—directly on their Kisi dashboard.
- Access control audits provide visual context into security-related events
- Door alert events for unlock, forced-open and held-open events with 5 corresponding visual snapshots
- Storage for video footage that sticks to the audit trail
- Ease of use: Kisi and Cisco Meraki users no longer need to switch between two dashboards to review access events
- Physical Security Management and Monitoring: Ability to map cameras to respective doors.
- Physical Security Auditing: Kisi dashboard for physical security alerts including held-open, forced-open and unlock events with 5 visual snapshots for easy reviewing.
- Compliance and Audit Investigations: Visual audit trail to confirm that the correct user is accessing the door with their credential.
- Business intelligence: Create smarter spaces and empower decision-making with granular and behavioral learnings to improve space usage, streamline operations, and reduce overhead costs.
- IT-approved cybersecurity: Compliant hardware and software protects your data with end-to-end encryption at every level, with smart, cloud-based management that merges physical and logical security with less investment.