Local Measure Employee PulseContactless Engagement
Employee Pulse is a non-intrusive feedback tool to help businesses take regular pulse checks on employee happiness & get real-time insights fast.
The simplest way to measure employee happiness
Happy employees equal happy customers. That's why Local Measure adapted its leading customer micro-feedback tool Pulse for employee engagement to help businesses adapt to remote working due to COVID-19. Employee Pulse helps organisations take regular engagement pulse-checks on their employee happiness to keep them engaged.
Employee Pulse is a lightweight, non-intrusive feedback tool to help businesses of all sizes take regular pulse checks on employee happiness. Get real-time insights on your employees’ wellbeing, and take action fast to improve employee engagement and retention - with one simple yet powerful survey question.
- Improve employee engagement: Give your people a voice and understand how they’re feeling so they stay engaged
- Drive continuous improvement: Get honest, real-time feedback from employees that you can action immediately
- Create a more engaged remote workforce: Capture valuable insights to help people transition to remote working
- Improve staff retention: Capture regular insights and uncover key themes
- Quick survey - single question using emojis with option to leave feedback
- Anonymous of open feedback - employees choose how to respond
- Multiple survey channels - delivered via email or Cisco Webex Teams
- Real-time employee sentiment - track scores regularly
- Insights dashboard - analyze sentiment and trends
- Feedback management - respond to staff feedback
- Customizable - customize survey question and frequency
Employee Pulse works alongside your existing employee engagement platform to give you fast insights to keep your people happy and engaged. Run pulse checks weekly or even daily to monitor your employee happiness.
- Stay close to the wellbeing of your remote workforce
- Remote work is becoming the new norm
- Quickly discover key employee themes
- Benchmark employee sentiment
- Inform employee engagement policies
- Promote continuous feedback culture