On-Property Customer Experience Platform
Know your people. Capture rich insights. Personalize the experience. Drive loyalty.
Local Measure integrates with Meraki to:
- Deliver rich, personalized customer data
- Present the data in a visual, easy-to-understand way
- Translate the data into meaningful and actionable insight that can be used to improve the customer experience
- Bring the anonymous data to life with real characteristics, sentiment and history of use
As a CX tool, Local Measure helps businesses bridge the online and offline customer experience. Through WiFi analytics, customer feedback, pre- and post-visit engagement and social media management tools, marketing, operations and frontline teams have access to real-time customer insights to personalise experiences and drive loyalty. This allows businesses to:
- Improve customer experience in real-time. Capture real-time customer feedback to identify how your venues/stores can improve.
- Identify and understand customer behavior onsite. Create rich customer profiles based on visitation and feedback data.
- Personalise offers and experiences. Integrate customer sentiment, visit history, and interactions into other systems via APIs to enable deeper customer insights.
- Drive sales without spending more on marketing. Capture contact details and marketing consent via WiFi to grow your marketing subscriber lists.
- Prevent negative reviews and experiences. Gather real-time feedback (and act on it!) to stop bad reviews before they happen.
- Drive revenue and return visits. Create personalized visitor experiences and offers by understanding who is onsite.
Local Measure can also be used for internal customers with the launch of Employee Pulse, a lightweight feedback tool which provides real-time insights on employee wellbeing. This single-question survey can be delivered via email or Cisco Webex Teams - an effective method for keeping employees engaged no matter where they are.
- Improve employee engagement and retention by understanding the emotional and physical wellbeing of employees.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement by gathering real-time, actionable feedback from employees.
- Create a more engaged remote workforce by capturing valuable insights quickly in a non-intrusive way.
Delivering Customer Wi-Fi and Business Intelligence for Virgin Hotels
The Virgin brand is well known for its rock n’ roll heritage and being a consumer champion, so naturally the brand’s first hotel had to set a high bar. With young, tech-savvy guests to serve, the team knew that fast, free Wi-Fi had to be on offer but it also needed to deliver ROI for the hotel.
Launching one of Britain's oldest amusement parks into the 21st century
- Dreamland sought to renew the visitor experience including Wi-Fi connectivity and the way staff interact with visitors on social media.
- The park installed 24 Wi-Fi access points and paired it with Local Measure’s social sign-on and customer intelligence to gain real time insights. See the full story here.
- Identify customers and visitors who are in your venue
- Learn about customers who haven’t transacted with you directly, based on Wi-Fi sign-ons, social communications or during-stay feedback
- Connect with customers through digital channels like social messaging
- Capture feedback regularly and unobtrusively during the customer’s visit
- Integrate insight with existing CRM to grow rich customer profiles
- See customer history and engagement across all locations in your brand
- Engage customers with personalized offers and invitations
- Deliver more effective marketing campaigns
- Stay close to the wellbeing of your remote workforce
- Quickly discover key employee themes
- Benchmark employee satisfaction