On-Property Customer Experience Platform
Know your people. Capture rich insights. Personalize the experience. Drive loyalty.
Local Measure integrates with Meraki to:
- Deliver rich, personalized customer data
- Present the data in a visual, easy-to-understand way
- Translate the data into meaningful and actionable insight that can be used to improve the customer experience
- Bring the anonymous data to life with real characteristics, sentiment and history of use
As a CX tool, Local Measure helps businesses bridge the online and offline customer experience. Through WiFi analytics, customer feedback, pre- and post-visit engagement and social media management tools, marketing, operations and frontline teams have access to real-time customer insights to personalise experiences and drive loyalty. This allows businesses to:
- Improve customer experience in real-time. Capture real-time customer feedback to identify how your venues/stores can improve.
- Identify and understand customer behavior onsite. Create rich customer profiles based on visitation and feedback data.
- Personalise offers and experiences. Integrate customer sentiment, visit history, and interactions into other systems via APIs to enable deeper customer insights.
- Drive sales without spending more on marketing. Capture contact details and marketing consent via WiFi to grow your marketing subscriber lists.
- Prevent negative reviews and experiences. Gather real-time feedback (and act on it!) to stop bad reviews before they happen.
- Drive revenue and return visits. Create personalized visitor experiences and offers by understanding who is onsite.
Delivering Customer Wi-Fi and Business Intelligence for Virgin Hotels
The Virgin brand is well known for its rock n’ roll heritage and being a consumer champion, so naturally the brand’s first hotel had to set a high bar. With young, tech-savvy guests to serve, the team knew that fast, free Wi-Fi had to be on offer but it also needed to deliver ROI for the hotel.
Launching one of Britain's oldest amusement parks into the 21st century
- Dreamland sought to renew the visitor experience including Wi-Fi connectivity and the way staff interact with visitors on social media.
- The park installed 24 Wi-Fi access points and paired it with Local Measure’s social sign-on and customer intelligence to gain real time insights. See the full story here.
- Identify customers and visitors who are in your venue
- Learn about customers who haven’t transacted with you directly, based on Wi-Fi sign-ons, social communications or during-stay feedback
- Connect with customers through digital channels like social messaging
- Capture feedback regularly and unobtrusively during the customer’s visit
- Integrate insight with existing CRM to grow rich customer profiles
- See customer history and engagement across all locations in your brand
- Engage customers with personalized offers and invitations
- Deliver more effective marketing campaigns
- Stay close to the wellbeing of your remote workforce
- Quickly discover key employee themes
- Benchmark employee satisfaction