The Nodle Meraki app extends your Meraki network with Nodle to let you track devices outside of your buildings or facilities.
Extended asset tracking
Nodle extends Meraki BLE coverage through its distributed connectivity network.
- Use Meraki to track your bluetooth devices through your buildings or facilities
- The Nodle network locates and connects to your devices outside of your buildings or facilities
- Send data from BLE-powered devices to the cloud
- Visualize data via a single user interface or use it via the Nodle API for integrations
The Nodle network is perfect for delay tolerant applications such as supply chain tracking, fleet tracking, smart-cities, etc
Nodle uses the Meraki Dashboard API to forward BLE data to our secure server. This can also be configured by the customer.
A Fortune 500 company in New York used the Nodle Network to track advertising displays in store locations. Industrial grade Bluetooth trackers were added to each display which sent location data to the cloud. Complemented with Nodle Network, our delay tolerant service provided the client hourly data on how many devices they had and where they were located. This enabled them to know if their presentations were in storage space or on the floor of the store as intended.
- Asset tracking. Use the Nodle Network to locate industrial assets through a supply chain such as kegs from large breweries, to the warehouse to store.
- Consumer asset tracking. Use the Nodle Network to track small Bluetooth enabled assets such as dog tracking tags to help users find their lost dog most easily.
- Pharmaceutical. Locate assets with next generation Bluetooth Tags that record temperature, motion, and chemicals.
- Smart Cities. Use the Nodle Network to track the location of city assets, such as park benches and pollution sensors.
- Fleet tracking. Deploy backup sensors on vehicles to locate even when stolen or disassembled.
- Utility Metering. Use Nodle in conjunction with LTE to offload meter data at a lower cost and power consumption.