Openpath Access Control
Touchless cloud access control for the built world
On a mission to improve safety and security for the built world, Openpath creates smart, customizable access control systems. Sleek hardware and convenient touchless, mobile entry enhances the user experience, while cloud-based enterprise software effortlessly scales to make remote system management easier than ever. The Openpath platform is designed with an open API architecture and backwards compatibility for superior scalability and interoperability, allowing for seamless integration with all the tools needed to run your business.
Openpath’s integration with Cisco Meraki’s smart video surveillance allows businesses to benefit from enhanced security with powerful data insights, all managed from a single interface.
- Open API for pulling data and integrating with other IoT systems
- Automatic alerts and lockdown activation
- Remote cloud-based management
- Easy to deploy
- Flexible configurations
- Unrivaled network and cyber security safeguards
- Asset protection: View video footage of real-time access activity for enhanced physical security monitoring.
- Emergency lockdown: Reduce emergency and issue response time with customer alerts, with the ability to automate lockdown activations.
- Social distancing: Native occupancy tracking and capacity thresholds help businesses identify hotspots and enforce social distancing in the workplace.
- Compliance auditing: Create detailed audit logs and export custom reports with visual snapshots of activity throughout your space.
- Business intelligence: Create smarter spaces and empower decision-making with granular and behavioral learnings to improve space usage, streamline operations, and reduce overhead costs.
- IT-approved cybersecurity: Compliant hardware and software protects your data with end-to-end encryption at every level, with smart, cloud-based management that merges physical and logical security with less investment.