Offline Media-Driven Insights
OPTiFi enhances mobile location analytics adding new value to consumer insights with real-time, anonymous-passive, presence detection over WiFi. Brands, agencies, and advertisers can discover where customers are coming from, and conversely, where ads need to be, in order to reach audiences like never before without compromising privacy.
Unlimited reporting capabilities provide powerful insights into media attribution, brand affinity, and ad campaigns with intelligence for assessing content, time, place and audience. From hyperlocal to global scale, OPTiFi offers metrics for a range of commercial sectors including media networks, retail, hospitality, transportation, tourism, venues, and blockchain systems.
The combined benefits of OPTiFi and Cisco Meraki is the seamless integration of superior impression counts with legacy mobile data for a comprehensive client package.
- A quick service restaurant compares the ROI of digital signage at its building site exterior, versus a remote digital ad, on the other side of town, to deliver new customers.
- An auto retail brand measures audience conversion to its dealerships from an annual trade show, from a product launch event, and from a car displayed in a mall to determine future campaigns.
- A movie trailer ad placed in a regional mall refines its creative content and time of play to maximize audience conversion to a theatre, ahead of rolling out its national advertising campaign.
- A municipality benchmarks new versus repeat visitors to outdoor venues and determines best promotional strategies outside of their traditional catchment area.
- A hospital or not-for-profit organization pre-assesses best ad locations for a national fundraising campaign.