A mobile-first response to COVID-19
Phunware can quickly deploy a native mobile application, for iOS and Android, to support the pandemic response efforts of cities and hospitals. This mobile solution for a rapid response to COVID-19 provides a unique software layer with access to all of the features and capabilities of Phunware’s Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform.
Coordinate the sharing of information by neighborhood, community and region to ensure that the right citizens are given the right messaging specific to their situation and individual needs. Easily manage and enforce social distancing and quarantine policies through proactive and reactive messaging, reminders and notifications.
Phunware’s flexible Mobile Engagement module works with GPS, Wi-Fi and physical and virtual Bluetooth beacons. Easily deliver pertinent messaging directly to your users. Segment and target audiences based on attributes and profiles determined by their actions and realtime contextual behaviors. Phunware also provides campaign and location analytics including visit frequency and dwell time.
- Broadcast Campaigns: Reach all, a group or individual users with messages scheduled at a predetermined time.
- Geo-fence Campaigns: Reach app users based on when they enter or exit a defined physical area using latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates.
- Beacon Campaigns: Trigger campaigns based on a users behaviors and their proximity to a beacon location
Phunware’s flexible Mobile Engagement module works with GPS, Wi-Fi and physical and virtual Bluetooth beacons.
Location Based Services
Phunware’s Location Based Services offers a comprehensive set of tools that enables you to use location data to connect and engage users through an in-app experience.
- Wayfinding: Seamlessly guide your app users from outdoors to indoors powered by dynamic points of interest (POIs), customizable map elements and Landmark Based Routing with intuitive, natural language.
- Real Time Navigation: Add Phunware’s Blue Dot SDK to your app for rich maps with real-time indoor positioning. The iOS- and Android-compatible solutions pinpoint a device’s location to real-world latitude, longitude and floor level. Thanks to advanced caching, the Phunware in-app navigation experience continues uninterrupted if users lose Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Location Sharing: Location sharing enables users to share, view and route to each other’s locations. Use cases include finding friends in a crowded venue or requesting in-store assistance from a retail associate directly to a user’s real-time location.
- Real-time Location Services:Use location awareness to track employees, equipment and assets. Improve internal workflows and increase operational efficiency by triggering user workflows based on proximity alerts. Gather valuable data on traffic patterns to optimize traffic flow and more.
- Custom Points of Interest: Create, configure and display POIs—such as restaurants, ATMs and restroom facilities—making your venue map more helpful and valuable.
- Simple Real-Time Map Management: Phunware maps are easy to edit, manage and update on the fly, directly within the cloud. Restrict access to specific areas and routes temporarily or create and edit wheelchair-accessible routes as needed.
- Native Map Experience: Phunware maps provide the mapping experience users expect and are familiar with, following the latest Google and Apple technologies and design patterns—including pinch zoom, panning and rotation.
- Web Wayfinding: Phunware’s Web Wayfinding experience allows users to generate static turn-by-turn indoor routing directions of your facility from home or once they’ve arrived. As visitors enter the building, the front desk or concierge staff can provide routing assistance using the web wayfinding tools or visitors can access directly through a tablet-based kiosk
See your patients over HIPAA-compliant video with full reimbursement to help patients stay healthy at home. When a user books an appointment, an automated email with a link to the visit is sent. The patient will have the option of joining their virtual visit from either a Phunware-powered mobile application or from a web browser.
- Eligibility Checks
- Co-pay Collection
- Streamlined Reimbursement
- Automated Patient Workflow
- Patient Notifications
- Customized Clinical Protocols
- EHR/PM Integration