Location Based Services
Phunware’s Location Based Services offers a comprehensive set of tools that enable brands to better engage with their users based on location. We play a unique role in the ecosystem of location hardware technology providers, software providers, and point solutions like map editors and push notification providers. Phunware seamlessly integrates all these technologies with the ultimate goal of providing elevated user experience. The Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform ingests and fuses location data from on-site hardware and renders it as user-friendly maps and routes. Administrators are able to easily manage the map and other app content in the cloud-based portal.
- Indoor Routing and Navigation: Optional real-time blue dot navigation using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons, Wi-Fi, GPS or Li-Fi
- Off-route Notifications: Receive real-time notifications when you get off the track
- Location Sharing: Users can share, view and route to each other’s location
- Customizable Points of Interest (POIs): Create, configure and display unique POIs
- Simple Real-Time Map Management: Easy to edit, manage and update
- Additional Real-Time Location Services: Asset tracking, proximity alerts, traffic patterns and more
- Native Map Experience: Maps that follow the latest technology and design patterns - including pinch zoom, pannin, and rotation
Phunware works with industry-leading partners who help to bring our products to market and focus on specific industry verticals. For example, we have Healthcare partners, Retail partners, and Hospitality partners who work directly with customers to design, deploy and maintain a location-based services solution.
- Healthcare: Minimize revenue loss due to missed appointments by guiding patients directly to their appointment location within the hospital campus Trigger workflows based off of tracking staff and medical equipment member in event of an emergency
- Corporate Campus: Allow employees to easily view, manage, reserve and navigate to conference rooms. Reduce the friction of visitor management by enabling kiosk check-in and digital badge options.
- Entertainment: Enhance the fan experience with turn-by-turn directions from the parking lot to destinations within the stadium or arena (individual seats, restrooms, concessions, etc.) Update meet-and-greet locations in real-time
- Hospitality: Welcome visitors with style and efficiency while giving them the power to personalize their stay. Route guests to key points of interest in and around your hotel.
- Retail: Drive traffic to specific departments and shelves by presenting easy navigation to seasonal or featured products Help associates stock inventory as soon as it arrives from the loading dock