Physical Density Controls
Get back to business, safely
Keep your people safe, diligently and cost effectively!
Our new 'Physical Density Controls' App leverages the power of MV Smart Cameras to count the number of people in a space, so that you can introduce and manage safe occupancy limits.
Our App can be deployed across a variety of environments, ranging from retail stores to commercial office, and construction sites to education campuses. Occupancy metrics are then presented on a simple to understand dashboard, which includes live stats, multi-location insights, as well as the ability to drill down into specific times and sites.
The Physical Distance Controls App also integrates with kiosk and digital signage to inform your customers and staff when it's safe to enter, and when it's necessary to wait. This self-service approach helps empower individuals to stay safe, while eliminating the high cost of deploying additional staff to manually count entrances and exits.
Key Outcomes ...
• Monitor in store customer occupancy to maximise customer flow
• Display real time occupancy to reassure customers and staff
• Display customer messaging to control flow
• Alert staff when occupancy levels near or exceed safe limits
• Verify customers’ age meets designated shopping hour criteria
• Display pre-arrival information on your customer website or mobile app
What happens next?
• Get Alerts > SMS - WhatsApp - WebEx Teams
• Manager Dashboards > Real time stats - Benchmarking - Cumulative data
• Customer Dashboards > Enter/Please wait - On digital signage - On your website
• IoT integrations > Smart speaker - Smart warning light - Door access control - Digital Signage
• Virtual Assistant > Query anything - Filter by instance - Control your thresholds
- Understand the live occupancy of a space (store, building, floor etc) in real time
- Manage the number of people entering a space using a maximum safe limit
- Enable self-service occupancy management, eliminating additional labour cost
- Display pre-arrival information to customers and colleagues via website or mobile app
Gallery & Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
We're a friendly bunch and love to talk, so please reach out if you have any questions!