Purple transforms venues into intelligent spaces.
Purple helps businesses transform their physical venues into intelligent spaces. From data capture, predictive analytics and engagement, to helping customers quickly navigate complex venues, we are the Google Maps and Analytics of the physical world.
With over 140 million users worldwide across 50,000 venues, Purple works with a number of brands including McDonald's, Walmart, AENA, Merlin Entertainments, Miami Heat, Michael Kors and more. Purple employs over 100 full-time staff with offices in the UK (HQ), US, Chile, Spain, and Australia. Purple also has an active partner base of 2,000 in over 100 countries.
- Increase customer retention by 24% through sending highly relevant, real-time email and SMS campaigns to customers.
- Use key demographic customer data to hyper-personalize engagement with customers to increase loyalty and maximize spend.
- Create branded splash pages for your business and redirect customers to your App on login to drive downloads and engagement.
- Use the data collected through proximity marketing and location services to understand and act on guest movement in your venue.
Gallery & Videos
McDonald’s record a sharp increase in app downloads following the installation of WiFi analytics
- 80+ restaurants across Belgium
- 2,136,000+ cumulative visits
- 1,074,001+ unique visits Read the full case study here.
Sofology leverage Purple and Cisco Meraki for their UK retail stores
- 120+ APs in retail stores across the UK
- 1,074,001+ unique visits
- 1500 CRM records collected in first 3 months
- 75% of CRM records collected were previously unknown
- Delivered by Purple, CDW and Cisco Meraki Read the full case study here.
Hudson Yards maximises the guest experience with Purple and Cisco Meraki
- Greenfield deployment in a multi-billion dollar Manhattan development requires SSID portability and guest analytics
- 2000 Cisco Meraki Access Points
- 300,000+ CRM records collected in five months
- 500,000+ Visits in five months Read the full case study here.
Pizza Express UAE tailors the customer experience with Purple and Cisco Meraki
- Pizza Express's aims includes:
- Fast, reliable Wi-Fi access for restaurant guests
- Insights into guest behaviour
- Understand social media presence for the brand
- 10,000 active guest emails collected in first 2 weeks
- Facebook impressions increased 181% in the first 4 weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
For international contact information, please visit the support website