Location-aware mobile campaigns designed in the browser and delivered natively in your app–no dev resources or app updates required
Engaging mobile campaigns, delivered natively
Rover helps app publishers and brands create and push location-aware mobile campaigns to their apps without technical development resources. Campaigns designed in the browser-based platform are delivered natively to the app, with no user updates required.
- Send location-triggered, scheduled, and instant messages when the Rover SDK is implemented in your app.
- Automate message delivery, import customer data, or export event data to your own analytics tools or CRM using the Rover API
- Manage geofences, beacons and places all from within the platform
- Build campaigns including elements like video, barcodes, and webviews from the web-based design tool
- Create location-based guides and tours for museums and similar sites using beacons built into Meraki APs
- Deploy seasonal retail campaigns, only delivered to customers who visit your store
- Provide new opportunites for brand partners to engage with your customers, like sponsored offers and quizzes
- Provide festival-goers with lineup and site information as they explore the grounds
- Partner with retailers to promote your product's brand in-store with alerts triggered as a customer enters a new aisle