An Automated Covid-19 Compliance Tool
Skyfii’s OccupancyNow toolkit focuses on the four main CDC guidelines for Covid-19 compliance:
- Occupancy and Social Distancing
- Contact Tracing
Skyfii’s web-based dashboards and reporting tools allow stakeholders and management to remotely monitor occupancy counts and social distancing/congestion, wait times, and the busiest times in each location.
Additionally, this toolkit utilizes Skyfii’s IO platform and messaging module to isolate the in-venue journey of visitors to assist staff in isolation, cleaning and contact tracing in the event an individual tests positive for Covid-19.
Skyfii’s OccupancyNow™ solution combines automated counting technology, a web-based reporting dashboard, and real-time alerting and monitoring to help you:
- Manage real-time occupancy and social distancing in your venues
- Track and verify COVID-19 compliance
- Optimize staffing and cleaning procedures
- Keep customers informed of COVID-19 initiatives
- Facilitate contact tracing
Skyfii is a global technology company that helps organizations use data to streamline operations and improve the experiences of millions of customers every day: GDPR and CCPA compliant, ISO 27001 certified, and trusted in over 10,000+ venues on five continents.
- Manage Occupancy & Social Distancing in Real-Time. Prevent overcrowding by automatically detecting and alerting staff when occupancy limits are close to being reached, or congestion is occurring.
- Contact Tracing. Leverage your WiFi captive portals to build a database of visitors and their visitation history. In the event that a confirmed COVID-19 case was known to have visited your venue, you can use Skyfii's data-driven communication tools to segment visitors and staff by visitation history, and inform those that were likely to have been exposed.
- Optimize Staffing & Routine Cleaning Procedures. Understand your busiest and least busy times, and optimize staffing to meet customer demand and reduce operational costs. Skyfii can also help you track whether routine cleaning and sanitization procedures are being performed.
- Track and Verify Venue Compliance. Skyfii’s web-based dashboards and reports help you review occupancy counts and congestion in your venues, and verify that each one is maintaining a safe environment according to company policies and local health regulations.
- Keep Your Customers Informed. Skyfii’s multichannel marketing tools help you reach your customers over multiple channels including email or SMS. Inform your customers of the initiatives you have adopted to create a safe environment, and your least busy times.