Smart Cleaning | PlaceOS
Streamline cleaning services through automation
- Automate cleaning services
- Remove unnecessary user actions
- Trigger notifications for cleaning services to take action
- Increase safety for users by maintaining high sanitation standards
As more people return to the workplace, the importance of an effective and efficient cleaning program will be paramount to health & safety.
Integrating Meraki and PlaceOS means that cleaners can be notified of where people are/have been so that spaces can be prioritized for cleaning appropriately. With the ability to monitor in real-time space and desk utilization, cleaners can efficiently and promptly manage their cleaning routine as well as maintain confidence throughout the organization that spaces are clean and safe.
Stay on top of health & safety
Notify cleaning services when required
Automatically lockdown locations for cleaning
- Ensure spaces or desks cannot be booked or used until sanitized
- Real-time notifications of spaces or desks requiring cleaning
- An employee has come down with an illness and notifies management. This triggers automatic contact tracing for people and places, who are then notified of the contact, and the places are marked for cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
PlaceOS is an open-source integration platform that connects with every device, database, building, and corporate system to provide user experiences for the people who use them the most.
We install onto virtual machines using micro-containers, PlaceOS gives your IT department the control to install on either the cloud or on-premise.
Yes. Our flexibility to adapt to any solution requirements is something that sets us apart from other smart workplace solutions. There main three areas of customization are; Integration Drivers, Logic Drivers, and User Interfaces. There are also settings that you can change in the admin panel: any company with IT staff will have this ability.
On the design side, it’s all about having the right dependencies in place. PlaceOS is a server application so the requirements are low; just several things to consider like auth, SSL, network design, remote access, and server hardware specs.
This is up to you. We are a software company, all user interactions could happen from mobile devices or automatic control triggers. But it makes sense to have a kiosk or touch panel for some interactions. All we need is something that can run a web page in full screen 24/7: most likely some remote management capabilities too.