Multi-vendor Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) offers multi-vendor network monitoring capabilities to reduce downtime, improve network performance, and help ensure business service delivery. NPM offers fault and availability monitoring, performance analysis, cross-stack network data correlation, hop-by-hop network path analysis, and much more.
SolarWinds NPM supports the monitoring of Cisco Meraki wireless controllers and access points along with other third party network devices running in your environment such as routers, switches, firewalls, WLANs, and load balancers.
Learn why SolarWinds is #1 in network management software (according to IDC Worldwide Software Tracker):
- Unexpected simplicity - Powerful and intuitively designed network monitoring solutions, so you can start solving problems right away.
- Fully scalable - Out-of-the box network monitoring scales to handle all the growth your organization can throw at you, today and tomorrow.
- What you need, when you need it - Tailor NPM to your needs with multi-vendor support and customizable dashboards, views, and charts.
- Built by IT pros, with IT pros - We’ve worked as network and systems engineers, so we understand your problems and how to solve them.
- Fast and Efficient Discovery: Discover and build an inventory of Meraki controllers and their corresponding Access Points. Gain added visibility to all connected client end-points (laptops, desktops, etc.) attached to each Access Point with the SolarWinds User Device Tracker product.
- Multi-vendor Network Monitoring: Monitor Key Performance Indicators such as response time and packet loss on Meraki devices. Reduce network outages and quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve multi-vendor network performance and availability issues with NPM.
- Advanced Root Cause Analysis and Alerting: Reduce the flood of unnecessary network alerts. Create alerts based on simple or complex nested trigger conditions, defined parent/child dependencies, and network topology.
- Critical Path Visualization with NetPath™: Monitor critical business services on-premises or in the cloud with our NetPath network path analysis tool. You can see changes along the path, identify service provider issues, and use historical views to review the path before a problem occurs.
- Performance Analysis Dashboard - PerfStack™: Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data. With other SolarWinds Orion products, PerfStack allows you to correlate network data cross-stack with application, database, compute, storage, and end-user performance metrics.
- Expert Network Insight™ Management: Today’s networks are more complex, with more advanced hardware. Simply knowing if a device is up or down doesn’t tell you how your load balancer is managing application delivery or if your firewall is blocking the right traffic. Network Insight features for Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, F5 BIG-IP, and Palo Alto Networks help you troubleshoot your switches, firewalls, and load balancers like an expert.
- Auto-Generated Intelligent Maps: See physical and logical relationships for routers, switches, interfaces, volumes, and groups, updated automatically without user intervention. Want more customization? Build network maps from scratch or import auto-generated maps, customize layouts, and add them to any view or dashboard in NPM.
- Network Performance Baselines: Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data. Configure alerts accurately by calculating dynamic baseline threshold data with our network performance monitoring software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a ticket for technical and product assistance, or get customer service help. Phone (Americas): +1-512-682-9300 Phone (EMEA): +353 21 5002900 Phone (DACH): +49 30 390 634 50 Phone (APAC): +61 2 8412 4900