Multi-vendor Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) allows the multi-vendor monitoring of your network traffic flow records, the discovery of traffic patterns, and avoidance of bandwidth hogs. As an add-on to SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), NTA helps optimize spend on bandwidth by better understanding the who and what of bandwidth consumption boosting your network traffic analysis capabilities. Trace and monitor bandwidth usage of application or protocol patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element supporting a variety of network traffic flow standards (NetFlow, sFlow, J-Flow, IPFIX, and NetStream).
SolarWinds NTA supports the monitoring of Cisco Meraki wireless controllers and access points (MX and Z series interfaces) along with other third-party network devices that can export traffic flows running in your environment such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
Learn why SolarWinds is #1 in network management software (according to IDC Worldwide Software Tracker):
- Clear visibility - Monitor your network, discover traffic patterns and avoid bandwidth hogs with NTA and SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) NetFlow solutions.
- Faster. Leaner. More secure. - Faster troubleshooting, increased efficiency, and greater visibility into malicious or malformed traffic flows with NetFlow analyzer insights.
- Full integration - Work seamlessly with other Orion Platform products, including NPM and SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM).
- Built by IT pros, with IT pros - We've worked as network and systems engineers, so we understand your problems and how to solve them.
- Built on the Orion Platform as an add-on to NPM: NTA provides the ability to purchase and fully integrate with additional network monitoring modules that easily scale.
- Meraki Wireless Device Monitoring: Visualize the traffic flows on Cisco Meraki MX & Z Series interfaces for better control of the bandwidth use in your Cisco Meraki wireless environment.
- Bandwidth Monitoring: Avoid bandwidth hogs and identify the applications and protocols consuming the most bandwidth using both IPv4 and IPv6 flow records. Monitor Cisco NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow, NetStream, and IPFIX flow data.
- Application Traffic Alerting: Act quickly if there's an unusual change in application traffic. Set alerts to be notified if a device stops sending flow data, so you can efficiently remediate the problem.
- Performance Analysis Dashboard - PerfStack™: Accelerate the identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a standard timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data and NetFlow analytics. Avoid lost revenue and productivity. With other SolarWinds Orion products, PerfStack allows you to correlate network data cross-stack with application, database, compute, storage, and end-user performance metrics.
- Advanced Application Recognition: Identify which applications and categories consume the most bandwidth for better network traffic visibility with Cisco NBAR2 support. NBAR2 support gives you visibility into HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443) traffic without the need for additional probes, spanning ports, for example.
- Customizable Network Traffic Reports: NTA can help you review historical data to identify peak bandwidth usage and adjust policies for better management and optimized spend. Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic analysis and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- CBQoS Policy Optimization: Measure the effectiveness of pre- and post-policy traffic levels per class map to determine if QoS policies are working as planned. If your business relies on VoIP, e-commerce, or other cloud-based applications, NTA helps confirm that prioritized traffic passes smoothly through the network.
- Malicious or Malformed Traffic Flow Identification: Quickly identify intrusive traffic through increased security with visibility into malicious or malformed traffic with port 0 using TCP/UDP monitoring.
- WLC Traffic Monitoring: In today's mobile world, it's essential to keep your wireless network running smoothly. With WLC network traffic analysis, you can easily see what's using your wireless bandwidth.
- THWACK: Join our THWACK community of IT professionals and administrators to learn best practices, share tips, and keep informed on the latest releases, blogs from product managers and SolarWinds Head Geeks, and more. Follow this link to get there - https://thwack.solarwinds.com
Gallery & Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a ticket for technical and product assistance, or get customer service help. Phone (Americas): +1-512-682-9300 Phone (EMEA): +353 21 5002900 Phone (DACH): +49 30 390 634 50 Phone (APAC): +61 2 8412 4900