Space Utilization | PlaceOS
Control, analyze, and maximize space utilization
- Maximize Return on Investment for Meraki Hardware
- Maximize space, room, and desk utilization based on real-time data and analytics
- Capture accurate workplace data in a centralized location
- Improve workplace efficiency
- Set up automatic notifications triggered by conditional logic parameters to provide recommendations to users about safe occupancy levels in any building space
Take control of your space through PlaceOS integrations with Meraki Wireless, Cameras, and Network. Access real-time data and analysis that can be presented in a centralized and easy-to-use interface. Unlock the ability to make data-driven decisions and access hidden features otherwise unavailable in the building space.
Easily manage interactions and trace them
Display Vital Information
Monitor space, rooms, and desks in real-time
Be notified when space runs lows in real-time
Desk Utilization Analytics
Easily monitor, adjust, and maximize your space
- Desk Booking Analytics: Optimize your agility ratio with ease, find out how many desks you need, and provide a flexible activity-based workplace.
- Meeting Room Utilization & Analytics: Maximize meeting room utilization, minimize ghost meetings, manage safe occupancy levels, and provide a seamless meeting room experience.
- Dynamic Space Offerings: Provide different types of workspaces for different user preferences then present that information in an intuitive interface for users.
Frequently Asked Questions
PlaceOS is an open-source integration platform that connects with every device, database, building, and corporate system to provide user experiences for the people who use them the most.
We install onto virtual machines using micro-containers, PlaceOS gives your IT department the control to install on either the cloud or on-premise.
Yes. Our flexibility to adapt to any solution requirements is something that sets us apart from other smart workplace solutions. There main three areas of customization are; Integration Drivers, Logic Drivers, and User Interfaces. There are also settings that you can change in the admin panel: any company with IT staff will have this ability.
On the design side, it’s all about having the right dependencies in place. PlaceOS is a server application so the requirements are low; just several things to consider like auth, SSL, network design, remote access, and server hardware specs.
This is up to you. We are a software company, all user interactions could happen from mobile devices or automatic control triggers. But it makes sense to have a kiosk or touch panel for some interactions. All we need is something that can run a web page in full screen 24/7: most likely some remote management capabilities too.