Splash Access MV Analytics
High value data with monitoring and alerts
Splash Access has integrated into the new Cisco Meraki MV Sense location analytics API to provide the ability to monitor visitor traffic and set camera threshold alerts with text messages via Twilio.
Extremely helpful in businesses in the retail sector, who can now send alerts to managers, for example, when more than 20 people have been seen in a zone within a time frame.
Splash Access is now perfectly placed to broaden the capabilities of the MV Camera with direct integration into the Meraki API.
MV Sense supplies organisations and Splash Access with processed, high-value data and insights with no additional infrastructure requirements.
The MV Sense API allows Splash Access to access three types of rich data insights:
- Historical aggregate: How many people were in each area at a specified time, and where exactly where they in the frame?
- Current snapshot: How many people are in each area right now, and where exactly are they in the frame?
- Real-time feed: A stream of the number of people and their exact location in a frame.
Providing businesses with insight into customer behaviour.
During the Covid-19 pandemic MV Sense has become crucial in keeping businesses and people safe.
The camera can use it's people detection functionality to check if a person is in a given area right now and send out a warning notification based on a specified camera zone.
Additionally, the ability to define zones as specific areas of interest coupled with these three types of endpoints gives users selective granularity and customizability e.g. two shopping queues in a single camera frame can be defined and analysed as such with MV Sense.
From streamlining an operation, to creating a richer customer experience, to making a safe school even safer, MV Sense allows users to utilize their security camera deployment for more than just security.
Gathering actionable insights into visitor behaviours within locations.
Splash Access can also utilise Webex teams to notify a list of specified users if a set user count is above a user configured threshold.
Not only can Splash Access count how many users are within range of an Access point group at any given time and send out a notification, using the location data it can also count the total number of devices that are currently within range of an access point group.
Accurately measuring foot traffic. Splash Access can get data on how many people come inside your locations, how much time they spend there, and how often they return.
- MV people detection can check if a person is in a given area right now and send out a warning notification based on a specified camera zone.
- Count how many users are within range of an Access point group at any given time.
- Send out a Webex teams notification to a list of specified users if this count is above a user configured threshold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Create a support account to submit tickets, read articles and engage in our community.