GET MORE WITH PROXIMITY MARKETING & ASSET TRACKING
The Proximity DMP enables companies from various industries to turn their local customer visits into data. It can be used to improve the shopping experience and optimize the customer journey in local stores.
- CUSTOMER ANALYTICS
- The Proximity DMP enables you to analyze the collected offline data from all proximity technologies. It provides insightful dashboards about POS performance and frequency of visits.
- PROXIMITY MARKETING
- You can engage with your customers right at the moment of their buying decision. The Proximity DMP triggers location-based campaigns and provides analytics for precise retargeting – online and offline.
- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- Set-up, configure and manage large-scale POI technologies like Cisco Meraki Beacons, Geofences and NFC infrastructures to gather location-based data for infrastructure monitoring and asset tracking.
Cisco Meraki & Proximity DMP
Cisco Meraki owners already have Bluetooth advertising and scanning capabilities built into their access points. Now they get the added flexibility of the Proximity DMP, with a diverse number of location-based solutions such as Customer Analytics, Proximity Marketing, Asset Tracking and more.
- MERAKI INTEGRATIONEasily enable Cisco Meraki access points to act as Bluetooth beacons to run various location-based services.
- NO DEVELOPMENT EFFORTOur platform is offered as a cloud service. That saves you lengthy and costly implementation and maintenance efforts.
- DATA PRIVACY & SECURITYWe strictly comply to the new European General Data Protection Regulations
- GOOGLE CERTIFIEDWe are the only Google verified Location Service Provider in Europe and one of only four all over the world. We support all Eddystone formats including the secure EID.
- OPEN PLATFORMThe Proximity DMP comes with server-to-server APIs and cross platform SDKs for fast integration and data exchange.
- VENDOR AGNOSTICA fully hardware and vendor agnostic platform. We support all iBeacon, Eddystone and custom beacon advertising profiles.
Lifelong Loyalty from Quick Stop at Petrol Stations
With the rise of retail, gas stations have become a one stop shop for travelers’ needs. We worked with a rest stop on a 10 store pilot program, that grew into a national roll out at 300+ locations. Using the Cisco Meraki APs meant the client saved cost on BLE beacons. Customers received ‘Welcome’ and ‘Checkin’ messages. Scheduled push notifications sent from relevant brands. Traffic driven from crowded hotspots to underperforming areas. Last but not the least, indoor assets could be tracked.
- Access real-time events such as visitor frequency, loyalty metrics, heatmaps etc from your retail stores by leveraging the Proximity DMP and the BLE capabilities of the Cisco Meraki access points.
- Integrating with the Proximity DMP makes it possible to setup campaigns and engage with users using your own App at public venues like Airports, Museums, Smart buildings etc. All of which can be done in a few clicks for both beacons & geo-fences seamlessly.
- Businesses with an existing network of battery powered beacons can very well capitalize on them for Asset Tracking use cases. You can also monitor a beacon fleet using the Cisco Meraki access points' scanning features.