Global, cloud-based, high-performance WAN service
Teridion provides an enterprise WAN service built on the public cloud. Just like you have come to expect from cloud computing, Teridion’s public cloud WAN service provides lightning-fast setup, global coverage, unbounded bandwidth and horizontal scale. The Teridion network is powered by Teridion Curated Routing, which fuses proven WAN acceleration techniques with metrics-driven route optimization. This gives enterprises:
- Secure, accelerated site-to-site performance
- Fast, consistent access to enterprise SaaS applications including superior low-loss, low-latency routing for voice and video
- SLA backed, cost-effective replacement for MPLS
- Full support for multi-cloud strategies with fast access to cloud workloads running in any cloud provider
- Simple and intuitive but powerful monitoring and analytics
- All this at a fraction of the price of carrier-grade and direct access circuits
Teridion’s simple Cisco Meraki MX integration can be configured in minutes, and a high-performance, global WAN can be deployed and activated the same day. Learn more at www.teridion.com/meraki.
- Cloud Access: Enterprises who run some or all of their compute workloads in the cloud can encounter Internet performance issues that force them to deploy expensive direct access circuits or limit their cloud footprint. This can exclude enterprises from pursuing a multi-cloud strategy with workloads deployed across cloud providers. Teridion enables enterprises to take full advantage of the benefits of a multicloud strategy by ensuring fast, reliable access to all cloud workloads globally.
- SaaS Acceleration: As the enterprise moves apps to the cloud, users can experience responsiveness and performance issues. Teridion brings visibility and control to SaaS application delivery by tracking application performance across sites and improving application responsiveness and throughput through route optimization and protocol acceleration. Throughput, latency, and loss between a user and any SaaS app is optimized regardless of cloud provider, without requiring dedicated access.
- Site-to-Site WAN Performance: Teridion enables low-cost broadband access to perform like MPLS by connecting the Cisco Meraki edge to our public-cloud based WAN service. Through dynamic route optimization and protocol acceleration, Teridion radically improves TCP throughput worldwide by 2X to 15X vs regular public Internet while optimizing UDP for minimal loss, latency, and jitter. The service is global: branch offices anywhere in world can connect and accelerate through regular broadband.
- Voice and Video Performance: Consistent, high-quality real-time communication performance remains a challenge over Internet transport. Teridion’s WAN service is protocol aware: while it maximizes throughput for TCP-based apps, it optimizes UDP-based apps for minimal loss, latency, and jitter. Teridion delivers dedicated circuit-like performance and consistency for real-time apps, backed by a carrier-grade SLA, across standard broadband connections.
- Managed File Transfer: Teridion for Enterprise is a high-performance alternative to managed file transfer services, at a fraction of their price point. Teridion’s cloud WAN service improves throughput worldwide vs regular public Internet by up to 15x through regular broadband. Teridion’s route optimization and protocol acceleration capabilities deliver great large file transfer performance anywhere in the world. It’s why content collaboration providers like Box use us to serve their customers.
- Remote Desktop and VDI Performance: Packet loss over the Internet and the inherent inefficiencies of TCP can often cause slow, choppy RDP performance and frustrating screen freezes. Whether it’s TCP-based RDP or UDP-based PCoIP, Teridion’s WAN service delivers rock solid, circuit-like performance and consistency, backed by a carrier-grade SLA, across standard broadband connections.