Back to business with CROWD Insights
The Taoglas® CROWD Insights™ solution utilizes existing Meraki Wi-Fi to enable business and society open and operate safely. Comply with Health and Government guidelines - getting real-time actionable data with alerts when potential groups of people are building up, or where social distancing is not being followed in physical venues and outdoor locations.
-PROVEN PLATFORM to monitor and manage crowds via existing Wi-Fi infrastructure or hotspots, both indoors and outdoors
-REAL-TIME ACTIONABLE DATA when you need it, where you need it, with graphical real-time views and alerts
-CONFIGURABLE to specific user/stakeholder needs and create easily new zones to monitor
-CLOUD BASED and multi-tenancy with multi-platform and multi-vendor capabilities to combine data indoors and out
-SAME DAY INSTALLATION
-REMOTE SETUP and configuration
-PROTECT YOUR LOCATION and assist with public health and safety compliance now and into the future
-LEVERAGE YOUR INVESTMENT in existing infrastructure to easily monitor and manage crowds – No new hardware required
Ideal for: a) Cities, municipalities, public spaces; b) Venues, Sports and Events; c) Retail; d) Transportation - airports, train, stations, metros; e) Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies; f) Large enterprises; g) Universities and campuses
Our solution is cloud based solution and can be used on mobile/tablet/laptops as well as reports that can be run or scheduled.
All analytics data available via API for customers to use with other data sets.
DCU Alpha Campus- back to work and compliant in days
DCU Alpha houses an advanced cluster of companies and research institutes in a campus environment. To assist with the urgent public health need for managing crowd sizes and social distancing at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, DCU Alpha was looking for a way to proactively and cost-effectively monitor its campus in order to manage crowds for social distancing compliance and ensure it was a safe environment for people to work.
Redbull Flugtag in Dublin City 2018
Smart City use case with Meraki & Cisco WiFi showing the economic impact to the city from a large event with 100,000 people visiting in the Summer of 2018. The solution shows how people moved around the city and the areas that were busy at various times and how the city makes decisions in terms of management, traffic, safety and how the optimise revenue from the event organisers.
- Enable businesses and society open safely while monitoring in real-time the social distancing regulations with alerts when limits are being breached.
- Enabling a campus or city to safely open and manage social distancing guidelines with real-time alerts provided to the operations and security teams prioritising where interventions may be necessary.
- Increased health, safety and security in the venue or campus by understanding how the venue is used, how people move around and being able to take action in real-time if needed.
- Improved Customer experience in venues - using live views to optimise use of venue, staffing and operations by focusing on where people are at anytime
- Create new revenue streams using advanced footfall to sell to partners, retailers, and other stakeholders as a by product of having invested in Meraki infrastructure.
- Greater insights to assist management and operations make more informed decisions based on real movement information of the visitors: what are the busy areas, where do people come from and go to, how long do they stay, what are the busy times, what conversion rates do I get etc.
- Demonstrating the economic impact of events to a town or city - how many additional people visited, how they arrived, how long they stayed, did they disperse quickly or visit other areas etc.
- Security, Operations and Revenue optimisation In large venues(stadiums, convention centres etc) by showing how the crowds build up, where they come from, how long they stay beforehand in the fan zones, what areas attract the greatest numbers and at what times, how they disperse, do those on the train leave faster than those in cars etc.