V-App | Cloud Network Backup
Version control system for Cisco Meraki
This is useful when you want to revert the system settings to an earlier configuration. You can perform the restoration as a single operation instead of manually reconfiguring each setting in the current configuration. You can either save backups on the server or export backups to an external host. When you commit changes, the system automatically saves a new version of the running configuration.
Save time and effort with network backups. Launch an instant and reliable backup for your devices’ configuration.
- Store configuration data centrally Organize configuration backups to enable quick and easy searches. Search for and locate a configuration file to restore.
- Quickly recover from device or configuration failures Reduce downtime by easily replacing a device configuration from the archives. Quickly recover from failed configuration changes by restoring a previous known good configuration.
- Automatic Backup Directly hook Cloud Backup to Meraki Dashboard to start a full organization backup whenever changes are detected.
- Run comparison. Compare backup configurations and highlight differences between them. Prevent unwanted or misconfigured settings from being restored.
- Alerts. Get alerts on errors. Monitor for failed backup and execute corrective actions as required.
Cloud Network Backup is available for the entire Meraki ecosystem consisting of switches, routers, wireless access points, firewalls, security cameras, and VPN.
V-App integrates with existing Cisco Meraki infrastructure and processes data thanks to the vast extended library of available connectors. This innovative architecture, based on non-relational databases and inference engines, delivers a large amount of streaming data flow in order to help decision-making through precise and timely information on the status of the processes and assets involved.
V-App Interactive Dashboards summarize the information available in a single view with immediate impact, and allows the user to extend and expand the Cisco Meraki dashboard capabilities. These Dashboards facilitate parameter tracking and indexes of interest through a dynamic and easily customizable comprehensive set of Apps to interact with data from Cisco Meraki network.
Use V-App features to easily manage rules, dashboard extensions and advanced analytics in real time.
Gallery & Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
V-App – Smart Integration Platform Bizmate s.r.l. Catania, Italy