V-App | Face Mask Detection
Detect in real-time people are not wearing masks
As COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, it’s more important than ever to walk the walk. We all need to take responsibility and doing what we can do to slow down the virus. As a socially conscious company, we want to make our own contribution to help businesses to cope with the COVID-19 health crisis.
Thanks to the integration with Cisco Meraki Smart Cameras, V-App Face Mask Detection can analyze people’s faces in real-time to check if they are wearing a mask or not. When a person is detected not wearing a face mask within your premises, this prompts an automated alert through different channels – as Email, Instant Messaging, Digital Signage Alerts.
V-App is a smart integration platform that helps businesses of any size, and users of any technical level, to seamlessly interconnect resources to accelerate digital transformation. V-App reduces the time between insight and action, ensuring the flexibility to meet customers’ business requirements.
It collects and analyses data from any digital source, proactively revealing complex scenarios, patterns, and sequences of events.
Why Choosing V-App
- Cloud-Based: Deployed and managed securely, reliably, and scalably as a service.
- Auto Scaling: Auto-adjustment capacity to maintain steady.
- Multi-Tenant: Single entry point for multiple tenants and customer management.
- API Integration: Automatic operational tasks across your systems.
- Machine learning: Powerful AI and ML capabilities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and boost your business.
- Get instant multichannel alarms whenever people without face masks are detected inside your building
- Use your digital signage system to trigger audio or video notifications avoiding access to people who are not wearing face masks
- Take care of your customers while maintaining their privacy
Frequently Asked Questions
V-App – Smart Integration Platform Bizmate s.r.l. Catania, Italy