V-App | Cloud Network Backup
Version control system for Cisco Meraki
V-App Cloud Network Backup is a version control system tool for the Cisco Meraki full-stack.
It helps you to keep track of the changes made in your network, making it easy to quickly carry out backup and restoration operations. Creating configuration backups enables you to later restore a configuration. This is useful when you want to revert the system settings to an earlier configuration. You can perform the restoration as a single operation instead of manually reconfiguring each setting in the current configuration.
You can either save backups on the server or export backups to an external host. When you commit changes, the system automatically saves a new version of the running configuration.
Save time and effort with network backups. Launch an instant and reliable backup for your devices’ configuration.
Store configuration data centrally Organize configuration backups to enable quick and easy searches. Search for and locate a configuration file to restore.
Quickly recover from device or configuration failures Reduce downtime by easily replacing a device configuration from the archives. Quickly recover from failed configuration changes by restoring a previous known good configuration.
Automatic Backup Directly hook Cloud Backup to Meraki Dashboard to start a full organization backup whenever changes are detected.
Run comparison Compare backup configurations and highlight differences between them. Prevent unwanted or misconfigured settings from being restored.
Alerts Get alerts on errors. Monitor for failed backup and execute corrective actions as required.
V-App is a smart integration platform that helps businesses of any size, and users of any technical level, to seamlessly interconnect resources to accelerate digital transformation. V-App reduces the time between insight and action, ensuring the flexibility to meet customers’ business requirements.
It collects and analyses data from any digital source, proactively revealing complex scenarios, patterns, and sequences of events.
Why Choosing V-App
- Cloud-Based: Deployed and managed securely, reliably, and scalably as a service.
- Auto Scaling: Auto-adjustment capacity to maintain steady.
- Multi-Tenant: Single entry point for multiple tenants and customer management.
- API Integration: Automatic operational tasks across your systems.
- Machine learning: Powerful AI and ML capabilities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and boost your business.
- Quickly recover from failed configuration changes by restoring a previous known good configuration
- Reduce downtime by easily replacing a device configuration from the archives
- Directly hook Cloud Backup to Meraki Dashboard to start a full organization backup whenever changes are detected
- Compare backup configurations and highlight differences between them
- Prevent unwanted or misconfigured settings from being restored
Frequently Asked Questions
V-App – Smart Integration Platform Bizmate s.r.l. Catania, Italy