Viana™ Audience Measurement
Audience insights via anonymous vision analytics
Viana AI technology by meldCX uses high-performance face-mapping and detection that extracts and converts anonymous tokenised human data to metric data.
Have the ability to:
- Gather insightful data stories of your audience
- Run vision analytics on your existing hardware. Viana runs on minimal system requirements allowing you to seamlessly integrate with your existing stack
- Measure the effectiveness of your on-site and digital signage campaigns
It’s completely anonymous, so no identifiable information is captured.
- Anonymous Audience Measurement: A core vision analytics use case that uses advanced vision AI technology to anonymously detect people – converting human data to metric data whilst ensuring that no identity information is taken.
- Content Effectiveness: A vision analytics use case that anonymously tracks “eyeball to content” for your target segments by combining audience data and proof of play, giving you insights on content performance and campaign strategy.
- Programmatic Digital Out Of Home: A vision analytics use case integrated with digital media network platforms to deliver relevant and timely content to an audience at the exact time they are in front of a screen, creating a meaningful digital experience.
- Traffic Measurement: Vision AI for cars and traffic combines multiple object detection technologies to track large objects moving in road traffic and capture vehicle metrics including vehicle colour and type, license plate, speed, and direction.
- Synthetic Data Creation: Synthetic data creation speeds up data preprocessing by constructing virtual worlds to generate multiple image variations. The data engine transforms it into preprocessed annotated datasets that are ready for machine learning models to consume.
- Machine Learning Model Training: Machine learning model training simulates real world processes with 3D automation to train ML models with synthetic image datasets. These ML models autonomously runs training cycles in the game engine until baseline accuracy levels are achieved.
Westpac Uses Vision Analytics to Bring its Brand Experience to Life
Westpac has invested a lot into digitising their in-branch experience to provide meaningful and relevant content on their digital signage network. However, they struggled to demonstrate value and ROI without the ability to measure content engagement on digital signage. Viana’s content effectiveness service enables Westpac to capture viewer activity for their digital signage displays within their branch– by seamlessly combining CMS proof of play data with Viana’s audience measurement insights.
Frequently Asked Questions