Viana™ Traffic Measurement
Detect fast-moving vehicles with computer vision
Viana Traffic Measurement (TRAM) by meldCX uses high-speed computer vision and multiple object detection technologies to track large objects moving in road traffic.
Have the ability to:
- Capture vehicle metrics such as license plate, speed, direction, and vehicle colour & type
- Capture traffic data such as vehicle entry & exit time, parking count & occupancy, and visit duration
This allows for better management and security of your roads, arenas and parking spaces.
- Anonymous Audience Measurement: A core vision analytics use case that uses advanced vision AI technology to anonymously detect people – converting human data to metric data whilst ensuring that no identity information is taken.
- Content Effectiveness: A vision analytics use case that anonymously tracks “eyeball to content” for your target segments by combining audience data and proof of play, giving you insights on content performance and campaign strategy.
- Programmatic Digital Out Of Home: A vision analytics use case integrated with digital media network platforms to deliver relevant and timely content to an audience at the exact time they are in front of a screen, creating a meaningful digital experience.
- People Counting: Anonymous computer vision to analyse and track the number of people in your physical spaces at a given time.
- Synthetic Data Creation: Synthetic data creation speeds up data preprocessing by constructing virtual worlds to generate multiple image variations. The data engine transforms it into preprocessed annotated datasets that are ready for machine learning models to consume.
- Machine Learning Model Training: Machine learning model training simulates real world processes with 3D automation to train ML models with synthetic image datasets. These ML models autonomously runs training cycles in the game engine until baseline accuracy levels are achieved.
Frequently Asked Questions