Incorporate, automate and accelerate
Xpertly’s automation-as-a-service model acts as an agile extension to your in-house IT team, helping you to respond to emerging business demands, streamline your operations, and integrate customised new features rapidly and on-demand.
- Host a new site build on the Xperlty. Based on a site type, Xpertly will; create a a service desk ticket for monitoring the activity and log collection, allocate and configure infrastructure to your reference architecture, document the site build, load the devices into your corporate CMDB and notify engineering services to attend site for installation.
- Using a multi-vendor infrastructure stack? The automation hub integrates with all major infrastructure vendors allowing you to make fleet wide changes to your infrastructure without the need to configure each separately
- Are you required to run compliance audits on your IT infrastructure? Xpertly can perform compliance audits across your infrastructure at a click of a button. Custom audits will be built to your requirements.
- Host test plans on Xpertly. Xpertly can be used to perform a range of infrastructure system tests.
- Xpertly is designed to be an extension of your team. We have various commercial models available to suit your operating model.
Gallery & Videos
Automated Site Builds
An oil and gas company has embarked on a transformation program to upgrade and rebrand many of their offices across Australia. As part of this program, networking infrastructure is being replaced with Meraki infrastructure. Typically, this will cost thousands in provisioning fees and over 18 months to complete. OverIP deployed the automation hub to reduce costs and the programs duration. The client was able to achieve an 80% cost reduction and the transformation of 400 sites in under 3 months.